Change: Vision, Values and Velocity
Leverage the dynamics of change and transform it to advantage through proactive strategies aimed at involvement and productivity. Learn more
Every time we ask any employees to change a form, learn a new computer system or change a behavior, we often meet resistance. We may experience symptoms of change: low productivity, low morale, challenging attitudes and absenteeism. Learning session or series can be designed from a leader and/or staff point of reference to fit client needs.
• Strategize and market change.
• Understand dynamics of change and how to make them work positively.
• Learn the different stages of change and their symptoms.
• Identify 5 common resistances to change and learn how to move through them.
• Explore change management strategies for self and others.
• Take away a check list for implementing change.
• Examine change competencies.
Learn strategies to align with change and hone competencies that strengthen flexibility, creativity and adaptability.