You have know-how, wisdom and expertise—and then you speak. Does the quality of your voice properly represent your professionalism and credibiility?
- Learn how to use your voice as a business tool.
- Assess voice strengths and opportunities for growth by recording your voice and receiving coaching tips.
- Take away techniques to manage common vocal areas.
- Use the dynamics of your voice mechanism to deliver impact, create influence, and match the credibility you possess.
- Let your customers hear your professionalism.
Coaching is available and a developmental plan is created focusing on potential areas for improvement through Voice Mechanism exploration and exercise.
Enhance your speaking voice so you sound credible and authoritative.