- Paint clear pictures with your words and add impact and influence by using story, analogy, examples and talking points to make your communications clear and memorable.
- Leverage the knowledge of your audience, the point of your message and the structure of building a ‘Conversation of Influence’.
- Respond effectively in formal and informal situations where you want to gain ‘buy-in’, share the value of a product, service or idea, create excitement or explain a concept.
- Integrate learning in four key applications: Achieving, Aligning, Advocating and Articulating.
- Examine 5 steps to building a Conversation of InfluenceSM and its four elements.
Make your value visible and demonstrate your credibility and expertise.